Visit and join the Fashion Vixens Network for some creative fun and relaxation!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

HOLIDAY FREEBIE From FASHION VIXENS


I released these designs for the 2012 Holidays. You can see examples in the image below. I decided to make this my first Original Fashion Vixens Template.



This is called the Bow Dress. It comes in 5 pieces as showing in the animation below. Use it to create stunning designs for paper dolls, or other online manniquins. There are numerous possibilities for new and different creations, and I have priced it to be affordable at just $5.95.

Now download for FREE! DOWNLOAD HERE






Download my bow dress template, was $5.95.,
Now download for FREE!

DOWNLOAD HERE



+。☆*゜+。.。:.*.゚ ゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。゚+。☆*゜+。.。:.*.゚ ゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。 Fine Tune Your Fashion Senses Where Vixens & Divas Play Side By Side!! Join the Fashion Vixens network! * FASHIONVIXENS.NET! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Vixens RSS