Visit and join the Fashion Vixens Network for some creative fun and relaxation!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our move is complete, and ready for YOU!

We have officially moved to our new network!

Our domain name http://fashionvixens.net is now pointing to our new site.

This is a completely new platform to me, and I am stumbling and learning my way thru it as quickly as I can. Members are encouraged to make suggestions, alert me to problems on the site etc..

Therefore, if you find you can not access a feature, or have a problem posting or adding content, I need you all to alert me to this, so I can individually check the controls.

Hope to see many of you there!

+。☆*゜+。.。:.*.゚ ゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。゚+。☆*゜+。.。:.*.゚ ゚¨゚゚・*:..。o○☆゚+。 Fine Tune Your Fashion Senses Where Vixens & Divas Play Side By Side!! Join the Fashion Vixens network! * FASHIONVIXENS.NET! *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Vixens RSS